Next generation of talent join Junior Board at Canary Wharf Group
Sponsored by CWG’s CEO, Shobi Khan, the thirteen Board members were appointed following a groupwide competitive applications process and will act as a sounding board and platform to generate ideas and innovation to help shape the future direction of the business.
Bringing a diverse range of experiences from different backgrounds and aspects of the business, each Junior Board member will reverse-mentor a member of the Management Board and collectively bring recommendations to the Management Board on a variety of key strategic projects.
Jane Hollinshead, Managing Director of People, Culture & Customer Experience said “Listening to and learning from our next generation of talent is a fundamental part of our ED&I strategy, our culture and our future success. Investing in the inter-generational relationships between our Management and Junior Board is critical to well informed and progressive decision making. It is important for us to be exposed to new and different perspectives as well as developing and nurturing the talent of our workforce as we continue to move forward in our strategic objectives”.
The thirteen members of the Canary Wharf Junior Board are:
- Debi Ajulo – Sustainability Coordinator
- Liam Callaghan – Paralegal
- Julie Dang – CSR Programme Coordinator
- Theodora Giannouli – Senior Project Manager
- Will Griggs – Strategy Analyst
- Katie Heron – Assistant People Advisor
- Jakir Kamali – Assistant Construction Manager
- Jonathan Marcos – Treasury Analyst
- Sophie Ogbonda-Jardine – Senior Marketing Executive
- Suchi Patel – Senior Associate – Investment
- Dan Perreira – IT Infrastructure Supervisor
- Henry Pollard – Residential Assistant
- Andrew Thompson – Health & Safety Advisor
For further information, please contact:
Canary Wharf Group plc
T: 020 7418 2166