Filming & Photography Permits
Canary Wharf’s top-quality architecture, iconic office buildings, retail malls and landscaped open areas make it a popular location for filming and professional photography.
For enquiries and further information please contact:
Canary Wharf Press Office
Canary Wharf Group plc
One Canada Square
020 7418 2000
Canary Wharf is a privately owned Estate owned by Canary Wharf Group plc. As owners of the Estate, we have a duty to ensure that any activity that takes place there including filming and photography is safe, carries the correct insurance, minimises disruption and does not compromise security.
Filming and photography for use on social media channels may require a permit. Please contact email@example.com in advance to ensure it meets our guidelines.
To apply to film and photograph on the Canary Wharf Estate you need to do the following:
1. Read all of the content on this page, including the terms and conditions.
2. Download and complete the Company Registration Form and the Film and Photography Permit Application Form and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If required, send a risk assessment, method statement and evidence of public liability insurance to email@example.com. See the FAQs section below for guidance.
4. If permission is granted you will be emailed a permit. Print this out and bring it with you when you film or photograph at Canary Wharf. Please show it to security personnel if requested.
5. For multiple requests, we may set you up on the e-permits system so you can apply online. If so you will be emailed log-in details and asked to follow the instructions.