Reporting directly to the Manager – Operations, you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service, becoming a Vertus brand ambassador.
- To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate.
- To carry out the required routine servicing, repair or adjustment of plant or machinery in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule or as tasked by the Manager – Operations.
- To adopt a flexible approach in respect of other skills or trades to ensure the most cost effective completion of all tasks.
- To undertake other skilled tasks in which competence has been demonstrated.
- To monitor plant as tasked and to record data using the supplied documentation.
- To achieve the highest possible standard of plant and equipment efficiency by ensuring that each task is carried out in accordance with the set requirements and instructions.
- To assist in ensuring that all working areas are kept clean and tidy and all refuse and waste materials are removed as appropriate.
- To undertake and be comfortable with physical lifting and activities in accordance with the set requirements and instructions.
- To be thoroughly familiar and comply with the Company’s “Health & Safety” policy and procedures and to immediately report any hazards or infringements to the Manager – Operations.
- To action and complete time/task sheets on a daily basis in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Manger – Operations.
If you are interested in joining our highly professional and skilled team for our next exciting phase of development, please complete the form on this page to apply online or send your cv and covering letter to: Personnel Department, Canary Wharf Group plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB.
Closing date for applications is Saturday 31 July 2021.