The Financial Planning and Analysis team is the central source for all analysis across the group, and this individual will be vital in driving value through development, leasing, acquisition, or disposal. We are seeking an Associate to support the senior management in the screening, analysis, and execution of transactions within and outside of Canary Wharf. Taking a key role in generating the corporate long-term business plan and providing advice to the Senior Management on where enhancements can be made.
- To provide Asset Managers with strategic analysis for investment decisions on our existing portfolio.
- To assist Development Managers in the structuring and appraisal of large multi-phased developments with a long-term view to development, operating and potential disposal to drive value for the company.
- Assisting the structuring of complex deals by considering how a deal can be structured in terms of joint ventures, equity investors and promote structures for CWG.
- Compile Investment Memos to provide financial justification to proceed a transaction. Would be expected to attend Investment Committee meetings to present the financial impact to senior stakeholders.
- Review, update and develop long term business plans and cash flow forecasts.
- Reviewing long standing financial models and seeking to improve them.
- Providing general finance and property analysis as required.
- Directing the collection and dissemination of periodic reporting to senior management and shareholders.
If you are interested in joining our highly professional and skilled team for our next exciting phase of development, please complete the form on this page to apply online or send your cv and covering letter to: Personnel Department, Canary Wharf Group plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30 July 2021.