Since 2001, CWG has reported on its sustainability performance in an annual Sustainability Report. CWG’s objective in producing these reports is to demonstrate its performance against targets set the previous year, as well as to cover a range of social and environmental issues relevant to its business. The Report is prepared in accordance with the GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines and is independently verified by Bureau Veritas.
The reports illustrate CWG’s management approach to environmental and social issues and demonstrates, through analysis of performance, how this has become integrated into its business operations.
The data presented covers all business operations of the Group and measures our performance against annual objectives and targets.
Canary Wharf Group: Sustainability Reports
- Click here to download 2014 Global Reporting Initiative Index
- Click to download 2014 Environmental Data Table
- Click to here download 2014 CWG External Verification Statement
- Click here to download 2013 Global Reporting Initiative Index
- Click here to download 2013 CWG External Verification Statement
If you would like any further information about these reports; please contact the press office: email@example.com