Date Posted: 09/03/2020
We are offering the opportunity for highly motivated and enthusiastic students to complete a summer internship, within one of the following departments.
- Construction (students will typically be studying Construction Management)
- Development Management (students will typically be studying Real Estate)
- Business Appraisal (students will typically be studying Finance/Economics)
- Residential Management (students will typically be studying Estate Management)
- Personnel/Corporate Social Responsibility (students will typically be studying Human Resource Management or Business Studies)
All of our internships provide an excellent opportunity to develop technical skills for the future as well as helping to build a professional network at the beginning of your career.
Our paid internships are open to all University students however we mainly encourage second year students. Although, typical subjects are mentioned above, we welcome applications from all students who have a desire to succeed in their chosen industry
If you are interested in joining our highly professional and skilled team for our next exciting phase of development, please complete the form on this page to apply online or send your cv and covering letter to: Personnel Department, Canary Wharf Group plc, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB.
Closing date for applications is Friday 10 April 2020.
Our Skype interviews will be held in May 2020. Successful candidates will join the Company in July 2020 for an 8 to 12 week placement.